- ½ cup of vegan butter, softened
- ⅔ cup of brown coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 egg replacer eggs or flax egg, see instructions on package
- 1 cup of canned unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 1 cup (about 2 large) overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-¼ cup of whole wheat flour
¼ cup of hemp flour
1 tablespoon of hemp hearts
1 teaspoon of baking soda
¼ teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
½ teaspoon of pumpkin spice
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of orange zest
Preheat an oven to 350F and gather all your ingredients. Below are some of the products I used.
Mash the bananas in a small bowl, and mix it with all the other wet ingredients and whisk everything together.
Combine all the dry ingredients into another big bowl. Whisk everything together until uniform.
Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, transfer the batter into a greased loaf tin or silicone mold and use a spatula to even out the top.
Bake in the oven on the middle rack for 1 hour or until a toothpick or skewer is inserted and comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before serving.
Carefully remove the bread from the loaf pan, slice and serve with more vegan butter!