An easy, hemp filled fudge recipe that is free of caffeine, dairy and guilt! If you are looking for a tasty, sweet treat that doesn’t count towards cheat day, you have found the perfect fudge recipe. This simple fudge is packed with hemp protein, while tasting like a refreshing mint chocolate. Read on for Dr. Igor’s Hemp Protein and Carob-Mint Fudge Bites recipe.
Yields: 24, ½in squares
- Carob Chips, 1 1/2 Cups
- Cocoa Butter, 1/2 Cups
- Full-fat Coconut Milk, 1 Cup
- Coconut Condensed Milk, 14oz
- Hemp Protein, 2 Tbsp
- Spirulina, 1 tsp
- Mint Extract, 1 tsp
- Line an 8X8in pan with foil so that it hangs over the edges for easy removal after the fudge has set.
- Using two saucepans over medium heat, melt the carob chips in one, and in the other, cocoa butter with coconut milk.
- Once melted, add 7oz of condensed coconut milk to each pan and lower the heat. Stir until fully melted and combined.
- Add spirulina, hemp protein, and mint extract to the cocoa butter mixture.
- Remove both pans from heat and add a spoonful at a time from each mixture, into your lined pan. Alternate with each flavor randomly until it is all done.
- Shake pan to evenly distribute, and then quickly use a butter knife or toothpick to swirl the mixture throughout until a desired pattern is achieved.
- Set pan in the fridge for at least 1 hour, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! These bars can keep for up to 2 weeks refrigerated & 2 months in the freezer.
Related: Are you curios about cooking with CBD? Click here to learn some simple tricks and tips to get started on becoming a CBD chef connoisseur.